1. Definitions and Authorization
1.2 It will also be understood that the User expressly accepts these privacy policies (hereinafter, the "Privacy Policies") when registering and/or contracting the services of the Site.
2. Storage Purpose
2.1 The User expressly authorizes the Provider to store, record and process personal data (hereinafter, the "Personal Data") which may be required when registering on the Site, for any of the following purposes:
- The validation of the profiles or identifications of the User.
- Comply with the obligations imposed by Chilean legal regulations, especially the provisions of the Commission for the Financial Market and the Financial Analysis Unit, especially in everything related to the delivery of Suspicious Operations Reports or the commission of associated crimes. to money laundering and/or the financing of terrorism;
- The preparation of reports, studies or statistical information for internal use by the Company;
- The verification of payments made through the Site;
- The verification of the existence of bank accounts in the name of the User or the Beneficiary;
- The opening of personal accounts in Exchange in the name of the User;
- The sending of advertising communication to the User; Y
- Any other directly or indirectly related to the execution of the Services.
2.2 All promotional or advertising communication sent by email to the User will indicate the subject on which it relates, our identification as a company and will contain the option to request the cancellation of the subscription of the shipments, which will be suspended from then until further authorization by the User.
2.3 Additionally, the User will have the right at any time to request a copy, information, deletion, modification, suspension (temporary or definitive) and/or update of their personal data in our records, which they may communicate to us at any time at the following email Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2.4 We also request to keep in mind that our company at no time; (i) will request personal and/or sensitive data associated with a User; (ii) will request personal or institutional passwords from any other institution; or (iii) will require bank transfers to accounts not indicated on the Platform or the Site.
3. Personal Information
Failure to accept it will prevent access to the Platform.
The Personal Data that we will request through our Platforms will be required through an electronic form in which the User must complete the registration by providing the following information:
- · Name or Social reason
- · Nationality
- · Profession or occupation
- · Country of residence and domicile
- · contact phone number
- · Email address
- · Date of birth
- · National Identity Card or Identity Card for Foreigners, as the case may be
- · Bank information.
- · Purpose of the commercial or legal relationship, or of the occasional transaction.
3.2 It will be the User's obligation to update this information when pertinent, having to access the account registered on the Site for such purposes.
3.3 Notwithstanding the foregoing, and in accordance with the regulations of the Financial Analysis Unit, GROOWCITY will be empowered to require additional information from its Users in order to detect whether they can be classified as Politically Exposed Persons (“PEP”). , or according to your Customer Due Diligence and Knowledge System ("DDC") or the information required according to your record of electronic transfers, such as amount, currency and date of the transfer; country or commune of destination of the funds; name or business name of the payer; National identity card number, for Chileans and residents, or passport or similar identification document for non-resident foreigners (in the case of legal entities, the Supplier may request RUT or similar if it is a foreign legal entity); account number of the payer and institution, failing that, of the one used as reference for the operation; domicile of the payer; form of payment by the payer (electronic transfer, cash, document or other); name or business name of the beneficiary; identity document of the beneficiary or passport in the case of natural persons (in the case of legal persons, RUT or similar must be requested if it is foreign, and proof of its constitution, form and legal status); country of origin of the funds, or commune if they are national transfers; and transfer status (settled, cancelled, rejected or pending settlement).
3.4. The personal data provided will be kept as long as they are necessary for the purpose for which they were collected, as long as the deletion is not requested by the interested party or until they are no longer used because the user or their company no longer uses the platform and the information is cleaned within of the Platform. These cleanups are not automated or scheduled by default.
3.5. If you are not a registered customer of our site, there is no personal information that we can retain or view regarding you. If you are a customer with a subscription, or have submitted a contact form to us, your data may be accessed by:
- · Our system administrators.
- · Our partners, when (to provide support) they need to get customer account information and feedback.
4. Information obtained automatically
4.1 By browsing the Website, the User authorizes and accepts that non-confidential information of the User may be collected and processed automatically. In particular, personal information will be processed to the extent necessary to deliver public content that you request from us, for example by formatting it for your browser.
4.2 Your personal information will also be processed to satisfy our legitimate interests in order to protect the security of our website systems and measure the audiences of the various types of content provided. For this, GROOWCITY may use web server logs, IP addresses, web beacons, social add-ons or plugins, cookies, among others permitted by local legislation
5. Responsible for the Data Registry
5.2 The same person responsible for the personal data will be updating the same, from time to time, in order to keep the record of each User as up-to-date as possible, eliminating those Personal Data that are expired or must be eliminated at the request of each User.
5.4. All communication related to what is indicated in this section must be made to the following email: email@example.com
7. Data Security
7.1 GROOWCITY undertakes to maintain and implement adequate security measures to protect Personal Data against accidental or intentional destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized or illegal disclosure or access, as well as against all other illegal forms of processing.
8. Incident Survey
8.1 GROOWCITY undertakes to maintain and implement adequate security measures to protect the Personal Data of the User that it has collected.
8.2 In the event of a security breach, GROOWCITY must apply the procedures it deems best for that purpose. Any employee of the company who detects a security breach must notify their direct leadership and the person responsible for Personal Data, as well as report any suspicious activity that could involve a possible security breach.
8.3 Some examples of security breaches that should be reported are:
· Loss of documentation containing personal data,
· The disclosure of personal data to unauthorized persons (for example, if a company employee accidentally sends such information to an unauthorized third party).
· In the event that the Company is the subject of a cyberattack.
8.4 In the event that a supplier, User or interested party makes any type of request regarding their personal data stored by GROOWCITY, it must be treated in accordance with local law.
In general, cookies are used to retain user preferences, store information for things like shopping carts, and provide anonymous tracking data to third-party applications like Google Analytics. In general, cookies exist to improve your browsing experience. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest that you consult the help section of your browser.
- Necessary cookies (all site visitors)
- (i) PHPSESSID: To identify your unique session on the website.
- Necessary cookies (additional for registered customers)
- (ii) wordpress_test_cookie Used by WordPress to ensure cookies are working properly.